NG/Al Hilal Central College was established before 1920 in Sunnapiti Jumma mosque its call Government Mixed Tamil school. In 1920 it was shifted to current place and name called sunnapiti muslim school. Mr. K.Mariam Pillai was the first Principal of the school the first student was Abusali.
In 1961-02-14 name change as Al-Hilal Mahaviddiyalaya
In 1991-05-09 upgraded as Al-Hilal Central College.
Our School Principals